Conquer Phong Nha Cave Kayak Tour is the latest private tour of Best Hue City Tour Travel. By booking this tour, tourists will have an opportunity to explore the mystical river underground with the picturesque beauty of Phong Nha cave by kayak, dragon boat, or piragua, including flashlights, and other endemic equipment for the adventure.
CONQUER PHONG NHA CAVE KAYAK TOUR
Phong Nha has a huge reputation for being one of the longest caves in the world. With a length up to 7.729 meters, the cave possesses a unique underground river boosting Vietnam tourism. Most importantly, it was installed a fully electric system with hundred lights serving visitors on their way to discover Phong Nha Kayaking Tours on July 19th, 2013.
Especially, the led light system has attracted so much attention from tourists. Moreover, this system also accentuates the gorgeous beauty of the stalactite inside the cave, which increases the mysterious scenery of this spot. This is the hottest feature that brings a large number of tourists visiting every year.
Besides, one of the adventurous activities beloved by several people is to conquer 4.5KM Phong Nha Cave by Kayak in Phong Nha Ke Bang National Park. The tour will bring you to a whole new stalactite world like heaven.
Instead of discovering the cave with just only colorful led lights, if you book conquer 4.5km of Phong Nha Cave full day, you will have a great experience when turning into professional adventurers to explore the longest cave in the world. Plus, it will also provide you with an unforgettable and meaningful memory.
Additionally, the British Royal cave association recognized that Phong Nha Cave converged enough 7 amazing global criteria in 1997. Hence, tourists can experience all 7 special factors when booking our tour.
Please follow the below information to know about 7 amazing global criteria of Phong Nha Cave:
- Phong Nha Cave is known as the longest wet cave.
- The cave has the largest entrance as well as the highest entrance.
- The sandy bank and reefs are the most outstanding and largest ones.
- It has the most beautiful underground lake.
- The Phong Nha Cave possesses the most beautiful and miraculous stalactites.
- There is the most gorgeous underground river.
- It also has a high dry cave with a large area.
Schedule of Phong Nha Cave Kayak Tour
- 08:00 – 08:30: Our English-speaking driver will pick you up at your hotel or homestay located in Phong Nha town.
- 09:00: Firstly, we will go on the Son River to move inside the cave by taking a boat cruise. After that, we have to take over 300 steps up to Tien Son Cave located on the top of the mountain. When you are there, you can go sightseeing with a panoramic view and take some photos of limestone karst.
- 12:30: This is lunch time. You will have a picnic-style lunch outside the cave.
- 13:00: Then, let’s be ready to explore Phong Nha Cave by kayak. We will prepare the equipment and kayak for you to discover the stunning grottoes inside Phong Nha cave.
- 15:00: Finally, our team will transfer you back to Phong Nha. Tour ends!
PRICE: 1,700,000 VND/Pax = 73 USD/Pax
Note: You should bring some personal stuff such as a hat, travel towel, swimsuit, small dry bag for your electronics, gloves, and trekking pants/shorts. Also. remember to wear trekking shoes! It will help you to move easier in this cave terrain. If you want, you can bring a backup charger for tech devices such as smartphones or a waterproof bag to protect smartphones.
You might be excited about other services of our company such as transfer From Hoi An To Phong Nha By Car, Da Nang To Phong Nha By Private Car or Hue to Phong Nha private car. Do not hesitate to book our tour and experience the best service ever at a reasonable price! We hope that our beloved guests will have the best trip with our tours.
- English speaking guide
- Entrance fee
- Boat and kayak
- Caving types of equipment
- Personal expenses
- Tips for the guide/ driver
- Pregnant women over 3 months will not be allowed for your safety.
- Children under 15 years of age must be accompanied by parents.