Hue to Ba Na Hills by car takes approximately 2 hours 20 minutes (approximately 120 kilometres) when travelling directly. However, there are some beautiful attractions on the way from Hue to Ba Na Hills that you should not miss. It will be wise to make your Hue to Ba Na Hills Danang by private car not only a tour but also a sightseeing trip!
HUE TO BA NA HILLS- GOLDEN BRIDGE BY CAR
Private car Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills Danang with an English speaking driver is a safe and convenient trip for all tourists who would like to explore Ba Na Hills- Golden Bridge from Hue. With a flexible time and itinerary, you will have a chance to know more about the local life, Vietnamese culture!
Upon your requested time, our English speaking driver will pick you up at your hotels in Hue. We start the Hue To Ba Na Hills By Car, along the way, you will stop to visit.
- Lap An Lagoon – a famous and beautiful lagoon with fabulous views of oyster farms and wonderful scenery. This 22,000 square hectare brackish lagoon is home to a lot of faunas and floras just west of Lang Co Bay.
- Lang Co Beach – standing on the foot of north of the Hai Van Pass, Lang Co Bay is an untouched beauty – a gentle and calm waves of Lang Co beach is such a young girl waiting for the lover. Lang Co Bay has been voted as one of the most beautiful bays in Vietnam and the world.
- Hai Van Pass – This breathtaking 21-kilometre road winding along the mountainside between Da Nang and Hue. It is a must-see “Top Gears” Jeremy Clarkson labelled it as “a deserted ribbon of perfection – one of the best coastal roads in the world”. Hai Van Pass offers the best places to capture the most beautiful views of both cities when travelling from Hue to Danang by private car.
- Ba Na Hills Danang – Sun World Ba Na Hills Danang is a wonderful complex of attractions. Travelling to Ba Na Hills, you should not miss the Golden Bridge, The Love flower garden, the Ba Na Hills Fantasy Park, French village, French wine cellar. etc. The Golden Bridge has become a must check-in place in June 2018.
After visiting all the requested attractions, our experienced driver will drop you off at Ba Na Hills! Moreover, the driver will drive you back to your hotel in Hue, Da Nang or Hoi An. We always listen to your customize the itinerary and we make sure you would be happy at the end of our tours.
Hue To Ba Na Hills Price Table
- If you need the baby seats please request in advance!
- The service is available both ways, transfer to Danang or Hoi An
- You are the boss- you can decide the time to go.
- You should wear sports shoes and insects spray.
If you have a few days in Hue city, you can use our Hue City Tours package with high-quality tours. We guarantee that you will have a great memory with us in central Vietnam.
- Hue City Group Tour- Deluxe Group Tour
- Hue Royal Tombs Tour
- Cycling Tour To Thanh Toan Bridge
- Hue Street Food Tour On Foot.
- English Speaking Driver
- Door to door service (within town centre)
- Petrol, local tolls, parking fees and local taxes
- Bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
- Additional stops as mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (optional)
Frequently asked questions(FAQs)
1. How long we can use a private car from Hue to Golden Bridge?
Our private car service will serve you 8 hours/ day so you can use the car for the whole day. If you have any other request, please tell us, we will support you 24/7.
2. Is the price per person or per the private car?
– With our Hue Private Car such as the Hue to Ba Na Hills- Golden Bridge, the price is per car not per person. Our service includes an English speaking driver; 24/7 support, email or Whatsapp support; door to door service; toll and airport fees and charges, free Wi-Fi onboard and a bottle of water.
3. What if we go directly from Hue to Ba Na Hills?
The price for direct transfer from Hue to Ba Na Hills or with stops on the way will be the same.
4. How long does it take from Hue to Ba Na Hills?
The private transfer from Hue to Golden Bridge Ba Na Hills takes about 2,5 hours if you go direct. It takes longer if you would like to stop to take photos on the way and depends on how much time you spend at each stop.
5. What happens if unfortunately, we cancelled the transfer from Hue to Ba Na Hills?
If you cancel the private car from Hue to Ba Na Hills 1 day before your trip start, there is no fee. Otherwise, you have to pay full fees as you took the service.
6. Can your driver speak English if we would like to know something on our trip from Hue to Golden Bridge by car?
Surely, they can. Our driver team can speak BASIC English but they are NOT the tour guides. On the way from Hue to Ba Na Hills, he will give you some overall information about each attraction. We will try our best to provide excellent services for you!
7. Where will we meet our driver for the trip to Ba Na Hills from Hue?
With Hue to Ba Na Hills transfer, we will pick you up at your hotels in Hue city. We will send you a booking confirmation email also states information regarding pick up location, time and date of our service. If you are not able to reach the driver or locate the office, please contact our support team via WhatsApp or email.
8. How do I pay for the trip?
We accept the payment method as bellow: Via Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee); By Credit card at the office (pay extra 3% for banking fee); Cash to the driver at the end of the service.