Hue to Dong Hoi by car will take about 3 hours (168 kilometres), however, we highly recommend to visit historical attractions along the way. The private car from Hue to Dong Hoi with a professional, English speaking driver is the best option! Because this is the private transfer so it is very flexible to stop on the way to drink some Vietnamese coffee, taking photos, having lunch. Join Hue Private Car of Best Hue City Tour Travel to get a great journey of mountain and coastal landscapes.
PRIVATE CAR FROM HUE TO DONG HOI
Our English speaking and experienced driver will pick you up at your hotels/ homestays in Hue and we start the day from Hue to Dong Hoi. Because this is not only a private transfer but also a sightseeing tour. On the way from Hue To Dong Hoi, our driver will stop at some historic places:
La Vang Holy Land – the most famous pilgrimage sites for Roman Catholics in Vietnam every year. Because of its history and the iconic statue of Mary near the three banyan trees, it is nowadays famous as the must-visit place on the way to Dong Hoi from Hue.
Hien Luong Bridge – A historic bridge connecting the banks of the Ben Hai River, dividing the boundary between South and North Vietnam in the war against the US. It is also a symbol of the desire for peace and unity of the country and the people of Vietnam.
Vinh Moc Tunnels (Extra 10 USD upon request) – An underground tunnels complex that was strategically made to protect villagers during the American war. Under the tunnels, you will see everything for living and surviving. It is slightly easier to go in and walk around compared to the Cu Chi Tunnels in Sai Gon.
After visiting all attractions on the way, our experienced driver will drive you to Dong Hoi, check-in your hotel!
Hue To Dong Hoi Private Car Price Table
- If you need the baby seats please request upon booking.
- Dong Hoi To Hue By Private Car is available with the same price.
- For urgent bookings (under 24 hours), please Whatsapp +84349825119.
- Drop-off to hotels outside the city centre, you have to pay an extra fee.
- English Speaking Driver.
- High-quality Private Car.
- Door to door service (within the city centre).
- Petrol, tolls and parking fees.
- Bottles of water
- Free WiFi onboard.
- Entrance tickets.
- Additional stops as not mentioned in the itinerary.
If you have a few days in Hue, you might be interested in our highlight tours/ transfer such as
Frequently asked questions (FAQs):
1. Is it flexible on time if we rent a private car from Hue to Dong Hoi?
Yes, normally our private car service is about 8 hours/ day but we will be flexible about time for you!
2. Is this price per person or per car?
The price for private transfer is always per car, including an English speaking driver; 24/7 chat, email or Whatsapp support; Door to door service, toll; free Wi-Fi onboard and bottles of water.
3. What is the price if we go directly from Hue to Dong Hoi city?
The price for direct transfer from Hue to Dong Hoi without stops will be the same.
4. How long does it take from our hotel in Hue to Dong Hoi?
If you go direct from Hue to Dong Hoi By Private Car, it takes you 3 hours but if you want to stop for capturing beautiful photos at places on the way it will be longer. And actually it depends on how much time you spend time on each stop.
5. What happens if unfortunately, I cancelled the transfer from Hue to Dong Hoi?
No fee if you cancel the booking in advance for 24 hours. If not we will fully charge your booking.
6. Can your driver speak English?
Yes, they can speak English but just basic communicative English. They are drivers not tour guides but our driver will help you, take good care of you and try their best to support you!
7. Where do I meet our driver for the trip from Dong Hoi to Hue?
We will send you a confirmation email and we will be in touch with each other and in the booking form, you will give us the pick-up detailed information. We do support you 24/7 online support via Whatsapp.
8. How will we pay for the trip?
We accept the payment methods:Paypal (pay extra 3% for transaction fee); Cash to the driver, he will help us to collect. Credit card at our office (pay extra 3% for banking fee).