Cham Island Snorkeling Tour is a great 1-day trip to explore the “paradise island” of Quang Nam province which has been recognized by Unesco as a world biosphere.
By booking the Cham Island Day Tour, you will have a great chance to join a lot of interesting activities such as swimming; snorkeling to see the corals and colorful fish, sightseeing the islands; sunbathing on the wonderful white sandy beach, and enjoying delicious fresh seafood, etc.
CHAM ISLAND SNORKELING TOUR
Why You Should Book This Tour?
- Located about 23 km from Hoi An and about 45 km from Da Nang (including the distance from Cua Dai port to the island). This place has beautiful sea views and nature, which is considered a perfect destination if you are looking for a space to relax, and “escape” from the heat of the summer.
- By booking the Cham Island Tour, you will first experience the feeling of riding a speedboat on the waves.
- Immerse yourself in the beautiful island sea with blue sea, white sand, golden sunshine, and cool wind.
- Especially the experience of diving to see the coral, and admire the colorful coral reefs with your own eyes. Explore Cham Island relics with the cultural and historical values of the Cham people.
- Plus, you also have the opportunity to explore the island’s cuisine with many attractive, fresh, and unique dishes only available on Cham Island.
Cham Island Snorkeling Tour Itinerary
Cham Island Tour from Da Nang will start at 7:30 am and the Cham Island Tour from Hoi An will start at 8:30 am. Our tour guide and shared minivan will pick you up at your hotel/ homestay/ apartment and transfer you to Cua Dai Harbor.
From here, you will take a short break for 10 minutes while waiting for the guide to check in with Customs (Border Guards) to register the number of people on the canoe to Cu Lao Cham island.
09h00: our tour guide starts to take the group to visit the first point of Bai Lang. This is the main beach and has the most crowded people, many shops are built quite bustling and fun.
Visiting Bai Lang, you will feel the life of the people here is extremely idyllic, gentle, and hospitable. On the Cu Lao Cham snorkeling tour, you will visit all the famous spots in Bai Lang such as Cu Lao Cham Gallery, Marine Protected Area, Hai Tang Pagoda, Champa Ancient Well, and Tan Hiep Market.
10:30: Guests will move back to the restaurant to change clothes to go snorkeling to see the corals – the most anticipated experience in the Cham Island Tour program.
12:00: We will take you back to the restaurant to have a seafood lunch and take a break. You are free to do some activities on your own such as buying some souvenirs, buying some fresh seafood, or enjoying the sunshine on the long sandy beach.
Around 14:00 pm, our high-speed boat will take you back to Cua Dai Beach, and the shared minivan will take you back to your hotel/homestay. We finish the Cham Islands Snorkeling Tour. We hope you have a great experience with Best Hue City Tour Travel.
Cham Islands Snorkeling Tour Price
Cham Islands Snorkeling Tour costs 46 USD/ Person (Group Tour).
For the private tour price, please contact us via Whatsapp at +84349825119 or via email of email@example.com
- A/C bus transfer for the group.
- High-speed boat transfers.
- Life Jackets.
- Snorkels, masks.
- Entrance tickets to Bai Chong, Bai Lang.
- Seafood lunch, bottles of mineral water.
- Scuba Diving activity.
- Personal expenses and tips.
- Picking up out of Hoi An city.
- Children under 6 years old get 50% off.